E-learning / 25 March – 30 April 2021 | Online, Lithuania
Are you interested in Open Badges and external recognition of the learning of young people? Would you like to learn to design open badges systems and make them recognised outside of your organisation? Then this online course is for you!
How to join the course?
You need to feel in the online form from this call and between 21st and 25th March we will send you the link for enrollment.
Objectives of the Course:
- To learn essentials about Open Badges;
- To learn designing open badges based recognition systems;
- To develop an understanding of how to build external recognition of digital open badges;
- To develop the capacity to act as facilitators of external recognition of learning;
- To identify opportunities and plan the implementation of activities that would lead to better external recognition of open badges.
The course will offer videos, good practice examples, self-assessment activities, sharing knowledge in discussion forums, resources, practical tools and tasks on the following themes:
- On-boarding and introduction to key terms and concepts of endorsement;
- Good practices of endorsement;
- Open Badge system design;
- Approaching endorsers.
Everyone completing the course will receive open digital badges for each module
This is a self-paced course which you can take at any time and at your own pace. This course is based on the facilitated online training that was a part of the KA2 Project “Badges4Good” and which took place in November 2020 combining live webinars and online learning environment. This course is using videos recorded from that online training. Additionally we re-used materials created for another online course “21st century recognition with Open Badges”, which was part of the Capacity building project “Digital Generation Youth”.
The course was created by Laimonas Ragauskas (Lithuanian Association of Non-formal Education), Ekaterina Sherer (Spain) and Nerijus Kriauciunas (Lithuanian Association of Non-formal Education) in cooperation with “Badges4Good” project partners.
More information at: SALTO