Project full name: Smart & Healthy Ageing through People Engaging in Supportive Systems
Project acronym: SHAPES
Grant agreement number: 857159
Publication Date: 1 December 2020
Deadline: 28 February 2021 at 17:00 (Brussels time)
Expected duration of participation: 6 to 12 months, as indicated in each challenge; other durations are possible if sufficiently justified
Total EU funding:
Total budget for three (3) Open Calls: €1 000 000
Funding in each call will be capped to €500 000 and/or up to the amount remaining of the total budget after funding projects in earlier calls.
Subject to the eligibility criteria being met, at least once proposal will be funded per challenge, up to 50 000 per project. Other amounts may be accepted if sufficiently justified.
Subject to any challenge not funded in one call, such a challenge and its associated funding budget will be retained for the next call.
Submission & evaluation process:
Submissions can be made via the F6s website.
SHAPES adopts the same scoring scale (0-5 excellent) as in all H2020 calls with half marks. Applications will be assessed under the following criteria;
- Impact and Sustainability
The SHAPES open calls aim to promote innovation by identifying challenges within the SHAPES pilot sites and inviting SME’s and all EU organisations that are eligible to EC funding under the rules of H2020 to meet these challenges with innovative solutions that can be integrated in the SHAPES Platform in support of active and healthy ageing and independent living. The SHAPES open calls provide opportunities for organisations to integrate their solutions in a large ecosystem at European level. There are 7 challenges associated with the calls.
- Urinalysis in a home setting
- Monitoring of nutrition intake
- Monitoring hydration and quantity of fluid intake
- Smart Connectables for health and wellbeing
- Speech-enabled chatbots
- Social Support in local community
- Open Topic calling for:
- Medical Devices not yet available in SHAPES
- IoT sensors with added value for Digital Solutions, Pilot Themes and medical domains
- 3rd-party IoT platform integration into SHAPES
- Digital Solutions aimed at applications not yet available in SHAPES