Your voice must be heard!
All girls and women* exercise their right to play
Drive a sustained feminist movement that re-imagines and transforms sport
- We support feminist organising
- We believe that girls and women* taking action in their communities are at the centre of change
- We commit to participatory and equitable approaches to decision-making, re-granting and learning
The ONSIDE Fund is looking to support feminist organising and hyper local solutions. Eligible groups will be asked to describe how their work contributes to the vision and mission of ONSIDE.
Groups will access unrestricted funds to support girls and women* in exercising their right to play, thus advancing gender justice in sport at all levels, from the grassroots to the global.
Applications open until 12 October 2020,
11:59 PM (CEST)
* This fund actively looks to support all cis, trans, non-binary and all other underrepresented groups and communities such as black, indigenous, mestizas, people of colour, LGBTIQ+, refugees, and migrant girls and women with or without disabilities
Who will ONSIDE fund?
Grassroots, community-based organisations, collectives, and groups led by girls and women and governed by feminist principles.
Applying organisations and collectives do not need to be registered and must have an operating budget of less than 150.000 USD.
Priority will be given to
- Groups clearly led by girls and young women under the age of 30;
- Groups that demonstrate participatory models including meaningful leadership roles and active decision-making functions for girls and young women;
- Groups serving more marginalised communities including indigenous girls, trans girls
More information here