Be part of the EIT Urban Mobility Accelerator and get unique access to cities, mobility players and investors.
Application deadline: 09 May 2021
The EIT Urban Mobility Accelerator is a EU-funded programme implemented through partners in five European regional hubs and its aim is to take early-stage mobility start-ups to the next level. The EIT Community is looking for early-stage start-up teams with business ideas that reduce congestion and increase efficiency in the transport system. With innovative approaches to make commuting faster or more enjoyable. With concepts to accelerate the transition to low- or zero-emission forms of transport – and with all other possible ideas that help to solve mobility-related problems.
Who should apply?
EIT Urban Mobility is looking for early-stage start-ups from EU plus EIT participating countries (incl. RIS countries) with a properly validated, clear, scalable and innovative business idea that solves a mobility-related customer problem.
Start-ups can only apply in one region per programme cycle. By default, start-ups will be geographically allocated to the Innovation Hub that matches its headquarter (well-founded exceptions are possible). All five regions will start their acceleration programme in July 2021.
- EUR 5 000 in equity-free funding for your start-up
- EUR 30 000 worth of support services
- Six-month Accelerator programme with mentoring, coaching and contacts to customers and investors
- Six-month office/co-working space (in select locations)
- Direct access to ‘living labs’ and cities for the creation of new products and services
- Apply through the application portal
- A panel of qualified evaluators will review your application
- Up to 12 start-ups will be invited to pitch in front of a jury in the region they are applying to (dates to be confirmed)
- The best teams will be notified in June to join the Accelerator programme in July
For more information, please visit the dedicated website at the link below: