Do you have a business idea and want to turn your innovative digital technology into an MVP and start your venture?
Are you and your team based in one of these 20 countries?
Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, North Macedonia, Greece, Malta, Montenegro, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania, Ukraine.
INTERNATIONAL GROWTH SUPPORT FOR EUROPEAN ENTREPRENEURS
- Get financial support of up to € 25,000
- Develop your Minimum Viable Product
- Establish your deep tech venture
- Get business development help from top international experts
- Find a first investor
- Join Europe's leading innovation ecosystem
- Multidisciplinary teams of at least two individuals with an innovative business idea, PoC or prototype in the fields of Digital Industry, Digital Tech, Digital Wellbeing, Digital Finance or Digital Cities.
- Non legal entities only.
- Residents of any of the following 20 countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, North Macedonia, Greece, Malta, Montenegro, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania, Ukraine.
The Venture Program takes you from idea to investment in less than a year. The ambitious trajectory takes entrepreneurs with a brilliant idea to build a technical MVP, test it in the market and raise additional funding. With each accomplishment you unlock further benefits. The program will be held fully online.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Read carefully the Rules & Regulations for your regional edition
- Region 1 (supported by our partner Ljubljana University): Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia.
- Region 2 (supported by our partner Found.ation): Albania, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Greece, Romania.
- Region 3 (supported by our partner Startup Wise Guys): Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine.
- Region 4 (supported by our partner BGI): Malta, Portugal.
- Region 5 (supported by our partners: Kraków Technology Park & JIC): Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia.
2. Complete the application form
- Select the edition related to your country.
- Describe your team.
- Explain the business model, the technology underlying your product/solution, and your innovative idea
- Upload your pitch deck
3. Submit your application by April 8
For any question concerning the Venture Program and the application process contact us at email@example.com.