Deadline: 21 January 2021
Open to: teams or individuals (with a proven track record ) from all over the world
Applications are now open for SDG Impact Accelerator (SDGia) Programme 2021. SDGia is back again with its second global call for impact entrepreneurs to find innovative solutions for SDG-related complex development challenges. SDG Impact Accelerator (SDGia), a global accelerator launched by Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and UNDP in 2018, aims to build a unique model for accelerating the discovery and market entry of solutions for the selected big problems.
During the second SDGia program, startups will work on products and services in the field of financial inclusion in Bangladesh and digital agriculture in Uganda.
The Digital Agriculture Call is addressing the digital agriculture challenge in Uganda focusing on ‘world with zero hunger’, which requires more productive, efficient, sustainable, inclusive, transparent and resilient food systems.
The Financial Inclusion Call is targeting the financial inclusion challenge in Bangladesh. Financial inclusion is a critical enabler on many aspects such as eradicating poverty, ending hunger, achieving food security and promoting sustainable agriculture, leading to profiting health and well-being.
- Teams or individuals (with a proven track record ) from all over the world can apply.
- You are working on any technology, service or product offering a solution to a global problem within the realm of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- or, You want to propose an innovative solution to the Sponsored Challenge topics.
- You have an innovative idea or product you want to launch or scale-up.
- You are looking for funding for develop your MVP or improve your existing product.
- You are ready to implement with the support of local institution and additional investments.
- Be part of a global network which will support you as you work towards the SDGs and create your impact in the world
- Receive equity-free grant of $15,000 when you get accepted to the Accelerator Program
- Receive mentorship from UNDP, UN Technology Bank, governmental institutions, financial and technology experts, and global investors
- Receive impact investment at the end of the program if your idea or product is selected for implementation
How to apply?
For more information and to apply, please visit the official website.