Deadline: 21 February 2021
Open to: female entrepreneurs interested in building an innovative startup
Benefits: mentorship and feedback, access to a local and global support network of mentors, investors, and advisors
The Founder Institute, the world’s premier pre-seed startup accelerator, is launching the first of its kind virtual program, the Amsterdam-Silicon Valley Female Founder Program 2021 in collaboration with WomenTech Network.
This collaboration with WomenTech Network is part of Founder Institute’s goal of improving the gender gap in technology. Together they aim to build additional promising female-led startups in 2021, and help further establish Amsterdam as a center for female leadership, entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Any pre-seed female entrepreneur interested in building an innovative startup is encouraged to apply, including aspiring founders with a full-time job, solo founders, teams, and founders of established companies (pre-funding).
- The entire program is run virtually, so no physical presence is required. Applicants will be required to partake in all the sessions.
The Female Founder Program helps early-stage women entrepreneurs build innovative businesses in the Silicon Valley-Amsterdam Founder Institute through:
- Mentorship and feedback from +100 top entrepreneurs and industry experts.
- Access to a local and global support network of mentors, investors, and advisors.
- Introductions to business angels, VCs and corporates investing globally.
- Over €1.5MM in partner deals and resources.
- Several fellowships awarded to the top applicants, allowing them to participate in the program for free.
During the program you can expect:
- 3.5 months of systematic development on your idea and your company.
- 200+ specific tasks to develop your idea and your company.
- Direct and honest feedback about your business.
- Weekly online group sessions with top mentors giving practical guidance and Q&A session on specific topics.
- Personal and group office hours with hand-picked experienced mentors.
- Later in the program, introductions to corporates and potential investors.
- Global online demo day webinar for the graduates!
HOW TO APPLY
The Final Application Deadline is on February 21, 2021. Female Founder Program recipients will be chosen from the top overall applicants to the program, and be notified via email within a few days of applying.
For more information, please visit the official website.