The application process for the second call of the 6i Dirs Project will be open from 5th January until 5th March 2021 at 15.00 CET. Please, read the Guide for Applicants and the rest of the information published in the 6i Dirs webpage before submission.
6i Dirs COFUND Project_Call 2021
- Advanced Localization Techniques on Smart Devices for a Connected, Accessible and Inclusive Society
- Big Data for personalized e Inclusion using computer gaming technological tools
- Causal modeling for understanding of the energy demand on the residential and service sectors
- Computational Fluid Dynamics and Discrete Element Modelling Study of metallic powder flow characteristics in Laser Metal Deposition
- Control and Reinforcement Learning in Stochastic Processes
- Digitalisation at the crossroad of social innovation and employment: contributing to the implementation of the European Pillar of Social Rights and the UN2030 Agenda
- Enabling inertial sensor-based muscle activation in people with pelvic floor dysfunction
- Exhibitions of violence: The potential of museums to foster a critical understanding of violent pasts
- Gender representations in audiovisual productions.
- Impact of Technologies on Gender Equality and Human Rights
- Leveraging emerging data sources and Artificial Intelligence for improving transport sustainability
- New electromagnetic functional materials for biomedical devices.
- Numerical and experimental analysis of the surface energy of cohesive powders and its influence on additive manufacturing processes.
- Physical activity, biohealthy parks and new technologies
- Towards the Circular Economy
- Value change on beginning and end of life issues
More information here